Please show your support by providing an endorsement for the candidacy of Craig Stahlke for Pembina Trails School Trustee. Please scroll down to read endorsements.
Click on the button below to add your endorsements
I have worked closely with the following individuals, who do or have had important roles in Pembina Trails and have agreed to endorse my candidacy:
- Kathleen McMillan, retired School Trustee in Pembina Trails, Ward 3;
- Brent Pooles, retired School Trustee in Fort Garry and Pembina Trails School Divisions;
- Sue Clayton, retired School Trustee in Assiniboine South and Pembina Trails School Divisions;
- Lawrence Lussier, former Superintendent/CEO of Pembina Trails;
- Patty Antoniak, former Secretary-Treasurer of Assiniboine South School Division and retired Associate Secretary-Treasurer of Pembina Trails School Division;
- Susan Schmidt, retired Assistant Superintendent, Pembina Trails School Division;
- Joseph Ronquillo, Pembina Trails Computer Technician;
- Jaime Glenat, current School Trustee in Pembina Trails, Ward 1, who wrote: ”During my terms as School Trustee, I was fortunate to serve with Craig Stahlke as our Secretary-Treasurer. He is respectful, acts with integrity and has demonstrated his commitment to the education of our children through more than 40 years of service with the Division. Craig’s extensive knowledge of our education system, experience in finance and administration, and understanding of policy and governance, combined with strong values and reliability, make him an excellent candidate for the Board. I encourage you to support Craig with one of your three votes on October 26.”
- Gretchen Laubach (my sister) who wrote: “I would love to endorse my brother, Craig Stahlke, not just because he is my brother but because I have known him my entire life and see him as a very upright, ethical person, He is kind but also sees things as they are. I respect him for who he is. He has concern for others.”
Endorse Craig Stahlke for Pembina Trails School Trustee
We’d love to hear from you! We consider your endorsement submission as permission to use on our website, literature, and newspaper articles.